Prospective students are first interviewed by the school director or his/her designee to determine their interest and applicability of the academic program of the School for the prospective student.
Applicants will complete and submit the application/enrollment agreement with the $150 non-refundable application and registration fee to the director of the school or his/her representative
Minimum requirements for admission to the Associates of Science Degree in Social and Human Services Program include:
- Completed College of Health and Allied Development Application for Admission
- Submission of application fee.
- Official High School transcript or GED
- Official college or other school transcript if applicable
- Copy of government-issued photo ID